Hello, my name is Gulnara Akbarova. I am a consulting psychologist, positive psychotherapist, certified specialist in systematic phenomenological therapy.
I work with relationships. In love, in family, in work.
Main directions of work:
- Psychological problems of adolescents
- Relationships in the family
- Self-esteem, self-development
- Business development consulting.
Baku State University with a degree in biology-biochemist.
Masters in Family Psychology and Counselling at Institute of Positive Technologies and Consulting (Moscow).
International Center for Positive Psychotherapy and Wiesbaden Academy of Psychotherapy (Germany). Graduate in psychology and positive psychology consultancy.
Institute of Counselling and System Solutions (Russia), Certified specialist in systemic-phenomenological psychotherapy and family constellations.
International professional development program for psychologists, psychotherapists, organized by IKSR (Russia) with the support of WISL (Germany) and PPL.
- Basics of family constellation. Theory and Practice of the field. Mikhail Burnyashev (Russia)
- Parent-child relations Marianne Franke Griksch (Germany)
- Man and woman. Freely chosen unions. Relationship in a couple. Karin Scheber (Austria)
- Parental system and relationships in the family Andrey Vasiliev (Russia)
- Life and death. Trauma therapy. Freda Eidmann (Germany)
Advanced training under the program “Systemic medicine and psychosomatics”. Moderator Stefan Hausner (Germany)
Online consulting course and supervision of Boris Novoderjkin. (Gestalt therapy, Institute of Online Psychotherapy, Germany)
Professional development program Institute of Perinatal Psychology and Psychology of the Reproductive Sphere (IPPiPRS) “Workshop of a psychologist and methods of practical work” leading kn. G. Filippova
Advanced training program Institute of Psychotherapy and Thanatotherapy. “Thanatotherapy. Basic course” presenter Baskakov V.Yu. (Hamburg, Germany)